Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

That's a really good game and I played it before. I wanted to play it again but somehow every time I try to click on "config" the screen gets black. I don't know if it is only in Chrome and with Win 8.1, but it's really annoying.

KeyTD KeyTD

please add the QWERTZ Layout for the european users

Dfragmente Dfragmente

It feels like it was made with stencyl ... also when you jump you can actually control yourself in the air and I don't think it's supposed to happen.

hexdie responds:

I made this in HaxeFlixel and letting the player control the main character in the air was completely intentional

Skincraft Skincraft

I don't play minecraft but it's still fun to create skins. Maybe an option to make random shades for custom created parts would be helpful.

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

You can kill a kappa 10/10

De Vest Gam Eber De Vest Gam Eber

Congratulations! Your game just got an award for the worst game on the entire Portal. You get 0 Stars for this award. Feel lucky because only 1 can have this award.

Sweggy Burd 420 MLG Sweggy Burd 420 MLG

Gr8 b8 m8 butt it sux my momma's dick
it haz weed so I r8 8/8

A Dance of Fire and Ice A Dance of Fire and Ice

You can beat the game by only clicking like a total jerk. 10/10

Yeah! Just beat Dance of Fire and Ice (0.8x) totally blind (and not clicking like a total jerk).

fizzd responds:

no more clicking like a total jerk, haha. thanks for the heads up!

Indie Adventure Indie Adventure

Funny and great game, but it has many mistakes :/

HARD HARD

Nice one! But some music and a Newgrounds highscore list would make the Game much better!

snapgaming responds:

This is our first game and we are learning, especially because t's made using HTML5. But thank you for the feedback :)