Poppy Animation Demo Poppy Animation Demo

5 Stars cuz it's Poppy.

DeimosShort-Pie DeimosShort-Pie

Do your next animation longer and with a funnier plot and you may be as big as GabrielBarsch.

LoL: Summoners Quest Ch.5 LoL: Summoners Quest Ch.5

So, where should I start?

- Very poorly animated: I know, this is only a trailer, but still no excuse for using only 2 different frames to animate the mouth.
- Unlogical: I know the protagonists in this series are the boobs but plz read the lore. Everybody knows Liss is blind. And you should concentrate on the boobs. No dialogues etc. only boobs.

Ferdafs responds:

Just because she's blind doesn't mean she doesn't have eyes...

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

That's a really good game and I played it before. I wanted to play it again but somehow every time I try to click on "config" the screen gets black. I don't know if it is only in Chrome and with Win 8.1, but it's really annoying.

KeyTD KeyTD

please add the QWERTZ Layout for the european users

Dfragmente Dfragmente

It feels like it was made with stencyl ... also when you jump you can actually control yourself in the air and I don't think it's supposed to happen.

hexdie responds:

I made this in HaxeFlixel and letting the player control the main character in the air was completely intentional

Ignite Ignite

The combination of the Title and the Picture mislead me. I though this would be a League of Legends Song because of the Title ("Ignite", a summoner spell) and the Picture ("Power Chord", Sona's passive ability). Overall a nice dubstep song.

Sequenced responds:

does that actually really matter LOL

Recovered Recovered

It reminds me more of Minecraft or Spiral Knights :D

RetromanOMG responds:

Haha, I may have been playing Minecraft when this came to me. I've always wondered about making a custom, personalized soundtrack for the game, but I don't even have the slightest idea how to do that.

[e99] Blessed [e99] Blessed

Really nice song!

And how about "The dream of a Robot" or something like that as the new title?

Celia the ultimate game girl experiment Celia the ultimate game girl experiment

I ... umm ... that would really look really weird so I'm not gonna tell you ...

:3 :3

I wish I could draw my naruto character ._.

Sylvanas queen of the damned Sylvanas queen of the damned

Battlecry: controls enemy's dick

(can't believe I just did this)